ED2E (“ED2E”, “we”, “us”, “our”) follows the following privacy guideline in keeping your information safe and secured. It
uses the information you knowingly provide and applies to all who use Mobile app: EDPoints, our website:
www.ed2e.com, social networking sites, and any of the online or offline platforms that we own or control. Please
read the following to learn what information we collect from you (the “User” or the “End User”) and how we use that
By using the EDPoints app, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, which is governed by the Data Privacy
Act of 2012. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with
your personal information or interact with the application.
- What information do we collect?
II. What do we do with the information that we collect from you?
III. Information sharing, disclosure to third party merchants
V. Websites linked to our application
VI. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• Upon registration, we may collect pertinent identifiable information including (but not limited to) your
name, birthday, email, address and the like
- Personal Information may also include information users supply to us concerning their preferences and
interests expressed in the course of use of the application.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
o For enhanced user experience
▪ We may use your information for continuous improvement to enhance your user experience
o For application improvement
▪ Any feedbacks or comments you provide will definitely be considered in the betterment of
the ED2E application
o For excellent customer service
▪ ED2E is geared to always providing unparalleled customer service. Therefore any feedback is
o For transaction processing
o Any of your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any
other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the expressed
purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
o To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
o To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to
send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
▪ Please note that you may opt to unsubscribe to any future newsletters, subscription,
solicitations and the like at any time. Details on this process are indicated at the bottom of
each email or in the FAQs section.